Monday, March 2, 2009

The blanket that has sleeves!

So my lovely husband came home tonight from work and surprised me with this....

I hadn't jumped on the snuggie bandwagon initially because I thought it was silly...I mean, why not just use a blanket? Or a robe put on backwards for that matter? Well, the more I saw them and the more I got to thinking about it, I actually wanted one! I had mentioned this to Jake a few times in the past month in passing, but didn't think much of it. It wasn't like I HAD to have one. Well, I had a pretty trying day today..I mean, it started out awesome, thanks to my husband because he left me a sweet note which I woke up to and then it kind of went downhill...until Jake came home with a snuggie in hand! I was so excited! Not to mention, it comes with a pretty nifty little book light! He said he has been trying to find one for some time now, bless his heart...I had no idea. I just cannot wait to jump in my snuggie and relax with my husband and watch the finale of The Bachelor. I am so sure he's thrilled about The Bachelor part...ha!

On a total side note, I came across this quote again today and I have it listed as one of my favorites on Facebook so I thought I would share......

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."


A little off topic after a snuggie post but I just find that quote so comforting and have found it to be true soooo much in my life thus far. I am very thankful for that Grace every day of my life!

4 comments:

shortlady said...

I am SO jealous!!!!! I want a snuggie!

Rebecca Jo said...

you gotta take a picture in your snuggie... everytime I see people wearing them, I have to laugh... but they do seem cozy!!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

My 5 year old son wants a snuggie so badly. He would be so jealous:)

Debi P said...

Yeah, model it, BABY!