Friday, February 27, 2009

Magnets, Trains, and Pizza

So nothing too thrilling today but Connor and I had a nice day out and about...we met Jake for lunch at Qdoba and it was nice to see him, it was also good for him to get out of the office for a bit. Connor gets so excited to see him. After lunch, Connor and I trekked over to Target where I proceeded to veer of my list because I LOVE Target sooooo much that it is almost dangerous for me to go in there! I did however find the CUTEST track suit for Connor and for both pieces it was under $4.00! You can't beat that! They really do tend to have good clearance sales. When we were done, I stopped at a store in town that a friend of mine, Debi, works at called Imagination Station. (Click on the link and check it out!) It is owned by two ladies that attend our church and it is the most darling store! Connor was just in awe of everything and I don't think he wanted to leave. We went in looking for magnets because these are his new obsession and they keep him busy while mommy cooks. We ended up getting the neatest magnetic puzzle that Debi found for us (Thank you Debi!!!!) Connor LOVES it! It definitely keeps him busy and he has a lot of fun with it.

Tonight we ventured to Pizza King for dinner. It is a pizza place in town that has a train that delivers your drinks to you...I am not a huge fan of the pizza, but Jake loves it so I went for it. Connor was a BIG fan of the train so that was fun...but I couldn't stop thinking the whole time how I had coupons for Papa Murphy's at home and could have gotten two pizza's for the price of that one and it would have tasted better too! But, alas, I shut my mouth, because Jake never gets to do what he wants to do....so that's our Friday...Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to play Mario Kart on the wii with the hubby!



Connor enjoying his new magnet puzzle, he was very serious about it



Deciding what to order at Pizza King


Connor in awe of the train bringing our drinks


4 comments:

Debi P said...

Thanks for the shout out and the link! I'm gonna make sure Julie and Erin see this post! Of course the pictures are great and I hope you will let me use one with the puzzle for something in the future!
P.S. Don't tell Connor, but I have a little magnet surprise for him!

Rebecca Jo said...

That look of anticipation of Conner is precious!

Kendra said...

I heart Target too...it is my happy place!! Walking every aisle is just so soothing to me. =)

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

A train that delivers pizza?? Kids would go nuts for that!!