Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

We had a pretty fun Valentine's Day weekend...it wasn't the most romantic of Valentine's days...I mean, some people may find "World Of Wheels" romantic...me, not so much. Nevertheless, my parents had asked if we would like to go to the fairgrounds with them on Saturday to the World Of Wheels. It is a car show and we thought Connor might enjoy it. Surprisingly, I ended up having a really nice day. I think Jake and Connor did too! Mom and dad kept Connor all weekend so that was nice. Jake and I had a nice little break...but boy was I ready to see my little man on Monday! They kept Connor on Sunday night as well because I got the opportunity to see my favorite Christian artist, Matthew West. He was there along with another group I like a whole lot, Sanctus Real and a new artist, Jason Gray. The show was amazing and I had such a great time. We had front row seating so I got some nice shots! I, unfortunately had come down with a pretty bad sinus infection the night before so I wasn't feeling the best, but it was all worth it....the concert was amazing. Jake had the day off today for President's day so thanks to him, I got to take a pretty long nap this afternoon (much needed) so that was very nice!!! It was a great end to a wonderful weekend!!! :)
Connor and daddy on Valentine's Day

Connor with grandma and grandpa at World of Wheels

Spongebob, Grandma, and Connor

He wasn't a fan of the Pink Panther...can't say that I blame him

My favorite shot I got of Matthew West

Matt Hammitt, lead singer of Sanctus Real


No comments: