Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Am Second

This is a website called I Am Second that I stumbled across tonight and I had to share. I found it very inspiring and a very good reminder. It is a movement that shares people's stories about where the significance in their lives lie. Their stories are raw and personal and they are all different. There are t.v. stars, sports figures, musicians, and regular every day people that share their struggles. I enjoyed the videos very much and think this a very cool campaign. I can say with all my heart that there is no doubt that I am most definitely second...and I am so thankful for that.

Here is a clip of Josh Hamilton's story...he is a player for the Texas Rangers. This is just one of the many videos on the site.

1 comment:

Debi P said...

This website is AMAZING! I watched several video clips. I'm gonna share this too!