Friday, March 20, 2009

A little tobyMac for your Friday

So this song has been out for awhile but as I was driving today I heard it again and every time I hear the prayer at the end, I tear up. It is such an amazing reminder to always align your priorities with what really matters. Sometimes our priorities can definitely get skewed...I know I am guilty of that. All the "things" in the world don't matter a thing if you lose your soul while gaining them.
Must we all remember that nothing is ours anyway...nothing. And always remember who comes first.
This song is just so great....I love tobyMac, always have! Connor loves this song too...he grins when it comes on and dances away! What a fabulous reminder I had today while driving in this beautiful sunshine "All eyes are on you Lord, all eyes are on you."

Matthew 16:26 What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Enjoy the video!!!



Here are the words to the prayer at the end...

Lord forgive us when we get consumed
By the things of this world
That fight for our love and our passion
As our eyes are open wide and on you
Grant us the privilege of your world view
And may your kingdom be
What wakes us up and lays us down


Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

No comments: