Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween turned out to be a really fun night! My mother for some reason this year, had a change of heart, and instead of hiding in the house with the lights turned off or making my dad give out candy, she decided to get a big ole' tub of candy and sit outside to pass it out! Speaking of pass out, I almost did when I heard she did that. (She's like the grinch of Halloween, if there was one) I guess having a grandchild has softened her views on Halloween! ;) Jake and I didn't really have any plans, other than take Connor to a few houses of people that we knew so we headed over to grandma and grandpa's. It was a GORGEOUS night!!! Connor had a blast just driving his little motorized kawasaki around the yard showing off for all the trick or treater's. He was a big help and wanted to pass out the candy as well. We took him to a few houses, but for some reason he got shy and wanted mommy to hold him (which is soooo unlike him!) He went running right to grandma and grandpa though when he saw them! We had pizza and just enjoyed the night. It turned out to be a lot of fun and maybe, just maybe we have softened my mom a bit and she will continue to hand out candy every year....I'll believe it when I see it.





No comments: