Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving! So, I thought I might list a few things that I am thankful for this year for my post today. Jake and I aren't really having a "traditional" Thanksgiving this year, but that's o.k....we wish things were different, but we are very thankful for each other and our little family! We spent most of the day so far putting away odds and ends at the new apartment. I am so excited to be here. We have a lot more room and it is so much more peaceful and quiet. My dad and I got up at 4:30 this morning and went to Meijer to get a new t.v. for Jake and I. It was a great deal that we couldn't pass up and we were lucky to be in line and were able to get it. Jake is sure enjoying the Thanksgiving day football on it...Here are just a few things that I am thankful for this year. I am truly blessed with far more than I deserve, but here is a short list for the heck of it! :-)

1. My health and my family's health
2. My friends and family...I don't know what I would do without them
3. My amazing church and church family
4. SLEEP
5. Our new apartment
6. My salvation, and knowing a God who will always forgive me when I don't deserve it
7. My two favorite men in my life...my husband and son
8. The Office
9. Desert
10. Bella...my beagle

No comments: