Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

What you are about to read is EXTREMELY random so consider yourselves warned! :)

~ Our church is starting a 40 days of Purpose series and I'm super excited. I love the book "A Purpose Driven Life" and I really enjoy Rick Warren. We did this five years ago, but it was right before I started attending this church so we just missed it. I think everyone could use a refresher with this and I am VERY excited to do so! We belong to a great small group that meets on Tuesday nights and we will be following along with what is preached about on Sunday. I think it's a perfect refresher for the new year!


~American Idol starts tonight!!! WOO HOO!!! I think Ellen will really bring something to the table (no pun intended) HA! I love her sense of humor and I am so excited to see how she does! Of course, I love Biggest Loser too and this is on the same night now. What did I do before the DVR?! While we are talking t.v. I watched The Bachelor last night against my better judgment. Is it just me or does it seem super scripted and even more fake than usual? I don't know...it was a bit much...but I digress, I still tune it, so can I really judge? Probably not. Any Ugly Betty fans? Wed night is my FAVE night for t.v.! (with Thurs. a VERY close second because of the best show to hit the airwaves, "The Office".) I absolutely love "The Middle", "Cougar Town", and "Modern Family!" Now to add to my excitement they moved Ugly Betty to Wed nights! I have read though that the ratings are not good for dear Betty...I don't get it...I just love it. Sigh...oh well. Obviously you can see my love for all things t.v. HA!

~I'm realllllly trying to plan my meals better for the three of us and get all of the ingredients beforehand. It was kind of an unsaid New Years resolution if you will....of course so was working out and I haven't done that too well either. I need some inspiration. I feel like I make the same things every single week. I just stick with what I know and what is easy, but that gets boring. We'll see...

~My mom, Connor and I went with our friend Jen and her daughter Maya to the Children's Museum the other day. My mom had gotten us a yearly pass so we really need to go more often because Connor loves it and it is a lot of fun! It's a great museum! They had just opened up a new section and it was all about Barbies! Of course Maya was thrilled! I enjoyed it as well because some of the barbies brought back a lot of memories. It was fun and Connor even liked it! My mom even went down the big slide with Maya and Connor at the end of the day! GO GRANDMA GO!!!







~So that's about all the randomness I will bore you with. I feel like it should be Wed. or even Thurs. I've been in a blah mood today, I need to snap out of it! Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

No comments: