Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday 10/15/10

I just recently came across Mama M's blog over at "My Little Life" and I really have enjoyed reading it. I was thrilled to be able to participate in my first "Five Question Friday!" Click on the link to read more or to participate yourself! :)

My Little Life




1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

~ Oh wow....have we got all night? I think probably the worst trouble I got in was when I was out with friends and I decided to try some vodka and orange juice...except for I wasn't used to drinking and I drank waaaaay too much for my own good...so much so that my friends dropped me off and my parents had to end up making me sleep in their room because they were afraid I was going to stop breathing. It was awful. I will NEVER forget the look on my dad's face the next morning as he had tears in his eyes telling me how scared he was. I didn't remember anything and it was the worst feeling in the world, it scared me big time. I felt a centimeter big and hated that I hurt them so bad. I think that probably had to be the worst.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

~ I am MOST definitely a night person...so much so that I suffer from insomnia very badly. I have taken ambien in the past for it but it's hard to continue taking it because it can become addicting and it kind of made me feel worse sometimes. My normal bedtime is between 2 and 2:30 am and Connor usually wakes me up around 8:30. He makes my mornings so much easier to handle because he is so sweet and just so ready to take on the world. As much as I am a night person, I do love the occasional getting up really early and just enjoying the morning before everyone else is up....there is definitely something to that for sure.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

~ Definitely two hands! I am a big time texter and have an unhealthy addiction to my blackberry.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

~ Hmmmm I don't really know. I definitely am pretty conservative on mostly everything, as far as my beliefs go...but I grew up in a completely democratic town and see that side too on some things for sure.
Down with labels! Ha! I really have never considered myself to be anything....or by not being anything would that be independent? Who knows? Can you tell I'm not too into politics? :)

5. Are you a pet person?

~YES! YES! YES! I LOVE my beagle Bella and my two weiner dogs Sadie and Jack. Well technically, Jack and Sadie are my mom and dad's dogs but I still consider them mine. I would have a ton of pets if I had a bigger place. I seriously cannot go into pet stores or shelters because I get so consumed with taking them all home it's all I can think about. I hope to one day have more pets!

This has been fun! I look forward to participating more!!! :)

No comments: