Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My little man is 1!!!

So I cannot believe it has taken me so long to post this blog. Connor had his first birthday a week ago and I am just getting around to it. I still cannot believe that my baby boy is a year old. He has been such a blessing to both Jake and I. This little boy has changed my life in ways I could have never imagined. He is such a joy to us every day. He is independent, crazy, hilarious, stubborn, smart, goofy, and just plain awesome!! :) He is walking now, and he "talks" ALL the time, although the only things we understand are mama, dada, and bye! He sure has a lot to say though! For his birthday, his dad and I took him to Chuck E Cheese, Toys R Us, Build A Bear, and then out to eat. After that, we stopped at grandma and grandpa's for a cupcake. On Friday, we took him The Children's Museum, which he loved! On Saturday was his party and it was small and nice. There was only about ten people there and we had it outside on the deck and it was perfect! Connor loved every minute of being the center of attention!!! Happy 1st Birthday baby boy! Mommy and daddy love you so, so much! Your laughter and smiles drive us through our days!































No comments: