Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another visit!

Along with the visit from my friend Kendra, we had a visit from my Uncle Mike (my mom's brother) and my cousin Sarah. I haven't seen them in quite some time and neither one of them had met Connor. My uncle had suffered quite a setback last year around this time and had many health problems so we were so happy to see him doing well and back to himself! When I was little, I was afraid of him, I am not sure why...but now my family doesn't let me forget it! ha! Anyway, I obviously got over that and so we wanted to see how Connor would act. Well, Connor wasn't afraid of him by any means, but he definitely wanted to keep his distance! :) Uncle Mike gave him M&M's so Connor would take one and then back up and eat it. When we left, I handed Connor for Mike to hold to see if I could get a picture....well, you can imagine how that went....I will post the picture below. I had a wonderful time visiting and was so happy to get to spend time with the both of them.


No comments: